‘No grains. No juices. No sugar in any form. No chips and crackers. No baked goods including gluten-free baked goods. Only foods with high fat, moderate protein and very low carbohydrate diet.’ That principle might be hard especially for Keto starters – but here’s the good news – there’s a low carb and sugar-free keto cookies recipe for Keto dieters! What’s more is, it’s quick and easy and requires no baking!
Cooking delicious keto caramel cooking is not just low in carbs, but it’s easy to make, yet, super yummy. All these together in 5 minutes. Based on the ingredients used, it has a total of 186 calories. Enjoy this sweet treat as your dessert or snack by following these instructions!
What you’ll need:
8 tbsp unsalted butter
⅓ c Swerve brown sugar substitute
⅓ c Heavy whipping cream
1 c Pecan halves
⅓ – ½ c Unsweetened coconut flakes
⅛ c Keto-friendly chocolate chips
- Place the butter into a saucepan on the stove over medium heat, let it melt.
- Whisk in the Swerve brown sugar substitute until completely dissolved.
- Stir in the heavy whipping cream until well-combined.
- Stir it frequently for 10 minutes until it froths up and thickens.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the pecan halves and coconut flakes. Stir well, let it cool slightly.
- On a parchment paper, use a large spoon and drop the cookie mixture.
- Sprinkle with keto-friendly chocolate chips on each cookie and lightly press them down.
- Let the cookies cool in the fridge for 30 minutes to one hour for it to harden.
- Serve and enjoy!
Did you enjoy it? We hope you did! What makes caramel keto cookies low in calories is that the typical ingredients are replaced by low-carb substitutes like coconut flour and keto-friendly chocolate chips. Foods are meant to be enjoyed – these cookies are not just delicious, but nutritious!
Hungry for more? Click here!