If you’ve heard or tried pumpkin pies before and you’re a fan of drinkers’ favorite booze, Whiskey, then you’ll surely LOVE when both are in one pie – Fireball Pumpkin Pie!
Cooked up on the Yoder Smokers YS640, this pumpkin pie produces a smoky flavor from the Yoder Smokers combined with a nip of fireball. A recipe from Unhinged BBQ, this pumpkin pie is a must-try.
The directions are as follows:
15 oz canned pure pumpkin
9 oz evaporated milk
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
3 oz Fireball Whisky
For the Whipped Cream:
1 cup heavy cream
3 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tbsp Fireball Whisky
- Whisk the eggs then mix in all the pie fillings listed in the ingredients list and pour it into the pie shells.
- Bake on the Yoder Smokers YS640 at 375° for about an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean and then filling is set.
- Refrigerate the pie for at least 3 hours and serve it chilled.
- Add heavy cream to the food processor and whisk the cream until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and Fireball until soft and peaks form.
Looking for a proper Main dish now? We got you! Click here!