Typically, when we share a link on Facebook, the outbound link is marked as nofollow. When you add a rel=”nofollow” tag to a link, it basically tells search engines: “Don’t count this link as an endorsement.” So obviously, when it comes to SEO, you want to get normal, dofollow links whenever possible. Recently, a flaw is revealed on Facebook by which we can get dofollow backlinks from Facebook pages. But first, let’s take a look at the benefits of creating Facebook backlinks.
Benefits from Facebook Backlinks
- You will get contextual backlinks (keyword backlink). This will help to improve Google search engine rank for specific keyword.
- Dofollow backlinks also helps you rank on Google search engine
- Facebook Google page rank is nine so you will get a very strong link.
- Facebook domain authority is 100 which will improve your site DM
- Free of charge
- Simple and easy
- You can create unlimited backlinks from Facebook
What do you need to create dofollow FB links?
- Facebook account
- Facebook page
Here are some steps you need to follow if you want to get backlinks from Facebook:
- Login to your Facebook Account: Go to Facebook and log in. After you sign in, create a Facebook page.
- Firstly, add static HTML to page.
- Select a page and add tab: Now select the Facebook page where you want to create backlink and then click on Add Page Tab.
- Setup tab: You will be redirected to your Facebook page. Now you have to click on the “Setup tab“ so that you can add HTML code.
- Add HTML Code: You’ll see an option to add HTML code. Here you can add a contextual links from your website. Remove all text from Index.Html and just add this code <a href=” Your Website Link” rel=”dofollow”>Your Anchor Text</a>
- Save And Publish: After following all steps, click “Save and Publish” button.
Now again open your Facebook page and click on welcome tab, you will find your dofollow link there. You can repeat the above process to create any number of dofollow backlinks from Facebook.