Everyone can have a peanutbutter & jelly sandwich, but have you ever had a peanutbutter & jelly bowl? I bet not!
So if you’re a person that appreciates nice & colourful bowls, healthy ingredients, breakfasts and the combination of sweet & salty, look no further, this is your next favourite meal!
What you need:
- 1/2 apple or banana
- 50 g oats
- 150 ml water
- 100 ml oatmilk or equivalent
- 1 dash of salt
- 2 teaspoons of your favourite peanutbutter (we recommend crunchy!)
- optional: 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- maple syrup or date syrup
For the topping:
- 50 g berry jam
- 1 teaspoon peanutbutter
- handful of berries
- 10 g peanuts
- Take the appple and cut it into small pieces – or use a grater to do an even better job. If you decided to go with bananas, use a fork to mash the fruit.
- Mix banana/apple, oats, water, oatmilk and salt.
- Put the mixture in a pot and heat it up – don’t forget to stir!
- After ~3 minutes remove the pot from the stove, add some peanutbutter and the rest of your oatmilk.
- Add agave-, maple- and/or date syrup as desired
- Put the finshed mixture in a bowl and finish off with berry jam, peanutbutter and fresh berries
Need a nice desert for the next family dinner or girls night? How about delicious, gooey and chocolaty Brownies – made of beans. Curious? Go head over to this page and check out this genius recipe!