Yep, I just used ‘Blackbean’ and ‘Brownies’ in one sentence – read below for the best gluten free, fudgy and healthy brownies you ever had!
Maintaining healthy bones, lowering your blood pressure or boosting your weight loss journey; Doesn’t matter if you just want to reduce the amount of flour you consume, try some new (weird) recipes or you look for one of the health benefits mentioned above – doing those things has never tasted that good before!
But you guys should check that for yourself, so here’s what you’ll need:
- 15 ounce can black beans drained & rinsed
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconot oil (melted) or melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or any other granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup chocolate chips (leave some for the topping)
- Start off by preheatingyour oven to 350 degrees F. Meanwhile prepare an 8×8″ baking pan.
- Put beans, coconut sugar/oil and honey in a food processor and blend until you get a smooth paste.
- Add cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and vanilla. Blend once more.
- Add in eggs and blend until everything is well combined, then use a spoon to bring in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Put in your prepared baking pan and add some of the left over chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
1 piece| Cal: 198kcal | Carbs: 22g | Proteins: 4.3g | Fats: 11.2g |
No time to bake now but your sweet tooth is kicking in? No worries – we got you! Here’s how to make a quick and delish dish called peanutbutter & jelly bowl – yep. Bowl, not sandwich!